Bot Grief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out our Chat client... At the bottom of the page, under the "Who's Online" section you'll see a "Join the chat link"

Killboard issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian Idaho
ForumNewb
ForumNewb

Killboard issues Empty
PostSubject: Killboard issues   Killboard issues EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:11 am

There are some issues with the killboard respectively our KB policy:
  1. Don't post lossmails if you were popped by CONCORD. It just doesn't make sense – after all, if you lose your ship to mission or belt NPCs, you don't post a lossmail in your corp kb either, do you? The same applies even if the drone of a bot appears on the km.
  2. Remove all lossmails from the kb – it's kinda ridiculous that the CONCORD Police Captain is the top scorer Wink
  3. The "Stats" page is a little irritating, since it can't distinguish between bot-killers and bots. Is there a way to change that?

We might also need a new sub-forum for general discussion about bot-a-geddon.
Back to top Go down
IvannaNuke
ForumNewb
ForumNewb

Killboard issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killboard issues   Killboard issues EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Adrian Idaho wrote:
  1. Don't post lossmails if you were popped by CONCORD. It just doesn't make sense – after all, if you lose your ship to mission or belt NPCs, you don't post a lossmail in your corp kb either, do you? The same applies even if the drone of a bot appears on the km.
  2. Remove all lossmails from the kb – it's kinda ridiculous that the CONCORD Police Captain is the top scorer Wink
  3. The "Stats" page is a little irritating, since it can't distinguish between bot-killers and bots. Is there a way to change that?

Sounds good to me.

Back to top Go down
NinjaSpud
Admin
Admin
NinjaSpud

Killboard issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killboard issues   Killboard issues EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:02 am

Adrian Idaho wrote:

The problem with the killboard is this:

To host a KB, normally the hoast needs an alliance or a corp API. without this, it will show all kills and all losses.

The only way to avoid this is to form an alliance or a corp that the bot grief KB can reference for an API
Back to top Go down
https://botgrief.forumotion.com
Adrian Idaho
ForumNewb
ForumNewb

Killboard issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killboard issues   Killboard issues EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:17 am

NinjaSpud wrote:
Adrian Idaho wrote:

To host a KB, normally the hoast needs an alliance or a corp API. without this, it will show all kills and all losses.

The only way to avoid this is to form an alliance or a corp that the bot grief KB can reference for an API
Okay, I thought so. What about #1 and #2?

Btw. Ninja, I love your avatar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NinjaSpud
Admin
Admin
NinjaSpud

Killboard issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killboard issues   Killboard issues EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Adrian Idaho wrote:
NinjaSpud wrote:
Adrian Idaho wrote:

Okay, I thought so. What about #1 and #2?

Btw. Ninja, I love your avatar Very Happy

LOL TY I like my Darth Tator

I'll get ahold of the KB creator, I forgot our admin password to modify stuff LOL
Back to top Go down
https://botgrief.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Killboard issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killboard issues   Killboard issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Killboard issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bot Grief :: Our Public Face :: Announcements-
Jump to: